Thursday, 2 June 2016

Stunning Gansai Tambi Starry Colors Tag


Hi, today it’s my turn again to show you how I made my creation step by step. And I’m having some fun using the Gansai Tambi watercolors and the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors.

I started by cutting a piece of watercolor in the shape of a tag. I also cutted out a circle that I used to trace around, each time drawing 3 circles slightly overlapping. I used the Zig Millenium marker as this one is waterproof when dry.


Then I took out the nr 54 olive green and nr 47 dark brown Gansai Tambi and colored my tag. First a light layer, afterwards I colored in the circles a bit darker. I also had some splotches of color on my tag.

I then took the Gansai Tambi Starry colors nr. 901 Blue gold and nr.903 Yellow gold. I used the nr. 903 Yellow gold to create a big drip, the nr. 901 Blue gold to make a little shade where my focal image will be glued down.

I then used the same two golden Starry colors to color in my focal image: a butterfly that was embossed on black paper using a clear embossingpowder.
 

To finish off my background I stamped little pieces of a stamp. I used the Zig Art and Graphic marker as this made it easy to just ink up the pieces of my stamp that I wanted to use.

When my stamping was done it was just a matter of gluing everything together and add a sentiment.

Thanks for watching, I hope you give it a try.

Used materials
Watercolor paper
Plain black paper