Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Scrapbooking with fabricolors pens

Hello fellow readers!

Here I will show you my project using my collection of ZIG Fabricolors; I was in the mood to do some scrapbooking, so I grabbed a couple of craft tags and my pens and just let my imagination run free.




 Products used :



I started doodling on the fabric, with different colours.







Even if I don't use the violet and gold flowers, I will save this for a projects in my art book. They are too pretty to waste them. Mixing colors with the gold and silver tones look amazing.






I painted some red, and then let it dry for a while before painting silver dots; then a teapot appeared. 



I drew the little mushrooms using the brush tip of the black pen. I coloured the background in yellow, and added some details in golden.  I also added some stitch work around the artwork to add some interesting effects to the tag.





I glued the little pieces of fabric together adding some nice embellishments.








It was a quick and easy process, just doodling following my instincts, and putting everything together. Different for me as I'm not used to working with fabrics. 



Hope you have all enjoyed and gathered new ideas for your art crafting :D
Take care!