Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Hello...it's me!



Hi, it’s Jo here and I’m here to show you the gorgeous Pearlescent Watercolor Jewel Box!







Products used:


I wanted to try these paints on black card to see how vibrant the colours would be and I wasn’t left disappointed.


Step 1
I started off by using a powder tool all over the black card as this stops most of the stray spots of embossing powder sticking to the card.  


Step 2
I then stamped the sentiment in the centre of the card with Versamark ink and added white embossing powder and heated that with my heat gun.

Step 3



The next step was to stamp the flowers and the leaves, cover with embossing powder and heat.
 

Step 4
I painted the leaves and then the outer edges of the flowers with Pink Diamond pearlescent paint.

Step 5


I wanted to see how the paints blended so painted the inside of the petals with Amethyst pearlescent paint .  The paints blended really well and I was really pleased with the result.

 




I left the paint to dry which took no time at all and they dried to a bright, shiny, vibrant pearlescent finish.



Here is my completed card !