Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Recipe notebook cover by DT Member Miria

Hi, folks! Here I am, back from my holidays with my take on Baking theme: I decorated the cover of a recipe notebook!

Step 1- I wanted to create a checked bacground to simulate a table cloth so I thought that Zig Scroll&Brush pen was perfect for that: I created  a grid...
Step2- ...and this is the final result.
Step 3- I adhered the sheet to the notebook with 2 Way glue
Step 4- Then I chose a cute Mo Manning image and colour it with Zig Art&Graphic Twins : I do love their bright colours! I used Wink of Stella Silver for the pens :)
Step 5- Just a few tips to colour hair: I started drawing lines with the fine tip then watecoloured using Brush H2o
Step 6- Finally I used Cocoiro Pen black
Step 7- To add some more embellishments I die cut a bunting and a cup and teapot on watercolour paper and colour with Gansai Tambi
Step 8- I wrote on the bunting using Cocoiro Pen black  again
Step 9- I hand drew some biscuits I coloured with Gansai Tambi and glued everything on the background: here's the final result.
Step 10- A closer view of the cute digi stamp
Step 11- Photo with products used

Hope I inspired you a little!