1. First I drew out a pencil outline of the illustration.
2. I started coloring the illustration using the BrushH2O water brush with Gansai Tambi watercolours
3. With a fine brush I painted the smallest details.
4. I put colour to the bread and the basket.
5. I painted the cloth and part of the background to highlight the objects.
6. With a Millennium fine-liner I add a few details.
7. I used a white Posterman Extra Fine white to draw the glass.
8. Here is the final illustration, enjoy the cakes!