Friday, 7 August 2015

Baking Delight by Jo Nevill

I'm here with another baking delight  !!

Kuretake UK's theme for August is of course Baking ! 
Firstly I chose my paper for the background of this card.  I wanted something bright and colourful, I had "party" in mind ! 
 I then die cut the Happy Birthday circle and cupcake with the Simon Says Stamp "Happy Birthday Circle Die".  I used Strathmore Watercolor card for this.  I coloured the Happy Birthday circle with a Violet Wink of Stella Pen. 
 I then coloured the bottom of the cupcake with an Orange Wink of Stella Pen. 
 I used a ZIG Two Way Glue Pen to stick down the Happy Birthday Circle. 
 I then coloured the top of the cupcake with a White Wink of Stella Pen. 

I decided that some "frosting" was in order so I added some glue from a ZIG Two Way Glue Pen to the top of the cupcake and covered it in Rock Candy Distress Glitter. 

and there we have it, a yummy cupcake complete with frosting !

I hope this has got you inspired to reach for your Wink of Stella Pens again. Don't forget, a Wink of Stella isn't just for Christmas !! 

Come and visit my Etsy Shop at http://etsy.com/shop/craftykrafts  !