Wednesday, 8 July 2015

DT Member Julia's Woodland creatures!

Woodland Creatures by Julia Soler

 Today's project is very cute! Inspiring Woodland creatures by the wonderful Julia!

1. OUTLINING
First I made initial sketches with pencil and then went over it with ZIG Millennium


2. BACKGROUND
I painted the background of the sky and ground, using ZIG Clean Color Real Brush and ZIG BrusH20.


3. SHADING
I applied a darker marker for shading.

4. BLENDING
Next I added the colours to the flags.

5. DETAILING
I added some vegetation to the background, once the sky had dried. 

6. MORE BLENDING
I blended two colours to create the brown.

7. FINISHING TOUCHES
Once all has dried, I go over the above details with ZIG Millennium


Here is the finished result! I used the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers which have a myriad of possibilities! I also used ZIG BrusH20 and ZIG Millennium, watercolour paper, eraser and pencil. 

Thank you for reading and happy creating!!

http://artesaniadejulia.blogspot.com.es/