To enter simply:
1) Create a piece of artwork from our theme table shown above.
2) Like/Follow one of our social media pages (links shown below).
3) Upload artwork onto your account, tag us in the post and add #ColourJuly to make sure we see your entry!
4) 1 artwork = 1 entry into the draw for the prize bundle.
**TOP TIP** Remember, the more you post, the better chance you've got of winning this fantastic prize bundle!
Our social media links are:-
Facebook @Kuretake UK
Terms and Conditions:
Competition closes on 30th July 2015 at 23:59 (GMT) and winners will be selected at random on the 31st July 2015. Competition entrants will be accepted worldwide.
- The promoter of the #ColourJuly Competition is Kuretake UK Ltd, Unit 1 Moons Park, Burnt Meadow Road, North Moons Moat, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 9PA.
- Entries must be received by 30th July 2015.
- Entrants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parent or guardian, who must also agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- All entries will be selected at random by Kuretake UK Ltd.
- Kuretake UK Ltd reserves the right to use any entries to market the competition or showcase the work. This includes, but it not limited to, website, email, press, social media and printed materials.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere.
- The decision of Kuretake UK Ltd is final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email or direct message within 30 days of the competition closing date.
- If the winners do not respond within 14 days, Kuretake UK Ltd will select an alternative winner.
- Prize bundle includes: 80x Clean Color Real Brush, 15x Wink of Stella, x2 Millenniums, x2 Bimoji’s, x2 Water BrusH2O’s and is worth £160 RRP.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time and to cancel or amend the competition if for any reason we believe it cannot be conducted fairly or in accordance with these Terms and Conditions because of events beyond our control.
- By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.