Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Clean Color Spring Piece


Hello everyone !


I finally released my CLEAN COLOR. It is wonderful to draw with them, especially as they are mixed well and finish watercolor.

I present step by step so you can see how I did this spring drawing.

We do the drawing pencil first and then with markers MILLENIUM


 We color leaves and flowers with different colors


 Mix colors with the brush of water


Mix the tips of the markers to color with gradients


 To draw herbs pressed the pen tip, to draw the leaves of the tree I used yellow and orange brush mixed with water


To paint blush, clarify color with water



And so fun is to create an illustration of spring!

Finally image



Materials :

KURETAKE ZIG CLEAN COLOR real Brush
MILLENIUM 0,05. 0,1 and 0,3.
Brush h2o medium tip.




Kind regards,

Julia