Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Spring Time Wedding Card

Hello!

I’m so happy to be able to show you my very first project here as a member of the Kuretake UK design team. I made a card for a wedding but you can easily use it for other occasions too.
I can’t draw so I always use stamps onto my cards. Today I want to show you how you can make a stamped image look as if it was drawn by you ;-)

I’m working onto watercolour paper and I’m using my ZIG Art and Graphic Twin pens.









For everyone who can’t draw…give it a try! It’s really fun to do. And the ink of the ZIG Art and Graphic pen’s stays editable for a long, long time so little mistakes are easily corrected just by using some water.


Used materials:

Watercolour paper
Fine brush
Rubber stamps
Embossing folder
Ribbon


Have fun!

Greetings,