Create This Stunning Card - It's Simple!
|Card Created by Danielle Curzon|
Cleancolor Green, Light Green & Brown and Wink of Stella Green & Brown
Stamp by Hobby Art: Fauna & Flora
1. Spray the card with a water spritzer
2. Using the Cleancolor Green, Light Green & Brown quickly add patches of colour to the damp paper.
3. Use the Wink of Stella to add a few areas of brown and lime green.
4. Blend together in circles using the Brush H2O
5. Add further depth with the dark green Cleancolor
6. Blot away excess colour and moisture with a kitchen towel.
7. Allow to dry.
8. Stamp your image directly onto your background.
9. Colour the image using Cleancolor by applying the colour onto acetate and then picking it back up with the Brush H20.
|Also produced with Clean Color Real Brush|
READ MORE at http://tina-koyama.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/product-review-kuretake-zig-clean-color.html