Create This Stunning Owl Card
You will need:
- Kuretake ZIG Wink of Luna Brush pens: Copper, Green, Black, Silver and Light Green
- Owl Stamps by Hobby Art (product code :CS066D)
- Black Card
- Water colour paper (for background)
- White card (for owl)
- Kuretake ZIG Brush 2O
- Kuretake ZIG Two Way Glue
- For Extra Detail: Kuretake ZIG Wink of Stella Brush Pens in Gold and Clear
- Spritz the watercolour paper with water.
- Roughly add colours to the wash.
- Mix around the paper with the Brush 20.
- Dab excess off with kitchen towel.
- Add streaks of colour and build up layers.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Using your Owl Stamp from Hobby Art, stamp the image.
- Touch the ends of the ZIG Wink of Stella Silver and ZIG Wink of Luna Silver together to create the graduating effect seen here.
- Repeat the technique with the ZIG Wink of Luna Silver and Black to add detail to the tail end and feathers.
- By touching the the tip of the ZIG Wink of Stella Clear with the ZIG Wink of Luna Silver a paler shade of silver can
be achieved for the owls face.
- Allow to dry and cut out image.
Putting it all together:
- Stamp the branch image directly onto the background.
- Colour using ZIG Wink of Luna (We have used copper and dark green here)
- Stick your owl onto the background using Kuretake ZIG Two Way Glue
- Stick your background onto your card using Kuretake ZIG Two Way Glue