Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Decorated Eggs

Good morning!  
I have always loved looking at all the different coloured Easter eggs that appear around Easter time.  So this year I decided to have a go myself.


*** These eggs are for decoration purpose only ***


First of all your need to 'blow' the yoke and egg white out of the egg!  
Next I filled a old plastic food package with water and dropped in some different coloured {Kurecolor Ink}.


I then gently placed my egg in the water and rolled it around, allowing the ink to cling to the egg.  You need to be fairy quick when doing this but at the same time being careful with the egg!!


I then left the eggs to dry before I started to decorate them with more solid images using the {Zig Painty Pens} and the gorgeous {Zig Wink of Stella Brush Pens}

So now I have my own decorated eggs for decorating this year.

Thanks for stopping by