Saturday, 15 February 2014

So Umbrella day was 10/02 and Jamie Pope provided a card in honor of this day, which is all about one of the world's most invaluable inventions. So in honor of this day, Jamie has provided a really fun and colorful card. So let's get started, and she'll show you how it's made.












I started with a 4in x 4in card.  I inked a background stamp with my ZIG Brushables pen and stamped the cardstock.  The color of the pen? Splash! Very fitting for this card.






Next, I stamped my umbrella using a Black ZIG Writer, then colored it with my ZIG Brushables and ZIG Wink of Stella pens. Lastly I simply cut it out.






Using the Yellow Brushables pen, I edged the card with ink.










Now, it's just a matter of putting it all together. I simply added a small transparency and some baker's twine.



Jamie




Loyalty card holidays, grab your exclusive offer in February... Use your card and receive double discount kuretakeshop.co.uk