Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Cupid Bear

Okay so I know that Valentines day has been and gone for this year but there is always an occasion to tell someone you love them.


I used the Kurecolors pens to colour in the Forever Friends cupid.  Here's how I coloured the bear.




After stamping the bear in black and embossing I used the light brown (793) to colour in the bear.  I went over some of the areas that I wanted to be slightly darker.


I coloured the nose and bows with the vanilla (423) and the soles of his feet with the pale rose (262)


After colouring the soles of the feet I gently went over the with the pale beige (731) which caused the pink to slightly fad.  I did the same with the red while colouring in the hearts on the arrows.


Another great way of adding some shading to parts of your drawing is to touch the blender pen to the colour you wish to use.  This gives a paler shade of the colour.


So that is how I coloured in Cupid Bear

Thanks for stopping by