Happy Friday everyone, I hope you've all had a good week. Seeing as we will be doing workshops in Preston this weekend 1st to the 2nd June at CardCraft Plus (01772 880852) I thought I would share these gorgeous cards that one of our Marketers, Danni has created for the workshops.
Eight Steps to Creating Cards like this...
1. Get a blank card, any size will do.
2. On a separate piece of card, stamp out the shape flowers and/or leaves you want, preferably 2 to 3 different sizes so you can mount them on top of each other in order to achieve a 3D look. You don't have to use stamps, you can draw them if you like, its completely up to you.
3. Once the stamp prints were dry Danni used our ZIG® Art and Graphic Twins to colour in the stamps and then using a ZIG® H2O Brush went over the colours to blend them.
4. I personally think this is the best bit... adding GLITTER! Obviously you don't have to but it looks so pretty, so why not. Danni used our Wink of Stella glitter Brush. Which if you have used the pen version you will probably dying to use the brush version.
5. Then after the above, carefully cut out your shapes using a cutting knife or scissors.
6. Once everything is cut out, your ready to make them POP! To do this slightly bend the petals and leaves.
7. Next Danni used the ZIG® 2 way glue and applied it to the base of each flower and mounted them on top of each other.
8. You can then either apply direct to your blank card or fill the space with a pattern. As you can see Danni did two, one blank and one with polka dots to show you how it looks.
Thank you for taking a look at some of our in house work. If you would like to view any of the above products, click on the above links or view them here.
Have a great weekend and look at for further posts from us this weekend. Becki x
P.S. If you would like to take part in the workshops this weekend in Preston then call CardCraft Plus on 01772 880852. The workshops will be ran from 10:00 on Saturday and 10:30 on the Sunday, prices start from £15.00.