Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Simply Just Doodling

and that is what I did today, I just grabbed some of the Kurecolor Fine and Brush pens and just doodled.
The snow was falling outside so my inspiration came and I drew this little fellow


With the pen being having the two nibs either end it allows fine and brush strokes.  The snowman's nose was made by simply pressing the nib on to the page.



When I had finished doodling, I cut him out and matted him on some red card stock.  Then I wrote Merry Christmas with the pens and then put him on to a tag.  



The sparkle on his hat is made by using the clear wink of stella.  I just love the little sparkle that it gives.
So I hope you have been inspired to get your pens out and just have fun creating little doodles.

Who knows where your pen will take you today