Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Hello you festive bunch, 

I hope everyone is getting the Christmas mood with plenty of mince pies, chocolates and lots of food in general. 

Here I have for you a lovely festive ornament which our design team member Cecilia Sanchez has produced for us...

I made some simple Christmas ornaments to decorate the side of the stairs next to the Christmas tree.
I used patterned paper, Christmas stamps, red ribbon, ZIG Art& Graphic water colour twin markers, ZIG Metallic Calligraphy Pens, ZIG Wink of Stella, ZIG Painty, ZIG 2 way glue and glitter.
Here is the step by step guide...
1- I painted the foam stamps with ZIG Art & Graphic water colour twin.
2- Spray with water and print onto the patterned paper.
3- Use ZIG Calligraphy pens write a sentiment of your choice next to the stamp. 

4- I then underlined the words with ZIG 2 way glue and added glitter on top.
5- Added ZIG Painty metallic as borders
6- Then as a finishing touch I added some glitter with the ZIG Wink of stella


And ready to hang!!