Monday, 9 December 2013

Baaaaa Humbug with Kurecolor Manga Pens

Hello Kuretake Fans, hope you are all feeling really festive as the countdown to Santa coming is well under way!

Today I am here to share with you some Christmas cards I made using the Kurecolor pens for Manga and some cute little digi stamps from Pink Petticoat.



I have the larger Kurecolor pens but was finding that the nib just wasn't small enough at times.  So these pens stepped up and did the job ...


They are perfect for adding finer details and are great for writing on non porous materials too.  I simply choose the colours that I wanted to use and started to colour.  For the grey I wanted it to be quite faint so I used the blender pen to take some of the grey before adding to the 'woolly' body of the sheep. 


This picture above shows how easy it is to pull some colour from pens on to the blender, you just 'kiss' them together ... the other great thing is that the ink just come out so you can reuse the blender again!

After I had finished colouring I made the topper into a card.  I used some glitter to add a dimensional sparkle but the Wink Of Stella pens are perfect for the job too.
These pens are so perfect for creating that I just kept colouring and creating ...



Hope you have a fun creating day and don't forget that there is FREE UK delivery in the Kuretake Shop at the moment!