I hope your having a lovely weekend :) Here is a sparkly card from design team member Laurence Colling with a step-by-step guide...
1. Apply gesso on kraft paper.
2. When dry, stamp with white ink.
3. Draw circles with ZIG painty FX marker (white). You may use a stencil.
4. Add color with ZIG H2O Brush.
5. Place your stencil on top of your paper and check that the stencil is aligned with the white circles that you have previously drawn. Use ZIG photo tape to apply glue inside some circles and remove your stencil.
7. Trim your kraft paper and adhere to cardstock. Stamp the background and add embellishments (punched stars, sequins, …)
Shop online here at Kuretake UK and received a FREE Wink of Stella Glitter Pen PLUS FREE Delivery in the UK and ONLY £3.99 delivery for any European Delivery over £25.00.