Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Stamping made easy with Kurecolor

I wanted to share a project showing how easy it is to use Kurecolor markers to stamp. The alcohol markers give a really clean crisp image when stamped and you can mix the colors. This is a super simple card that can be made in duplicates with any sentiment and left blank inside for notes. You could do a set of 10 and wrap with pretty ribbon and make a great gift, just add some envelopes!!!
  



I chose a fern stamp and used two colorsof the markers. I chose Cadmium Red and Cadmium Orange. I stamped onto ivory cardstock cut 10x7 inches.


Using the lighter color first, cover a good portion of the stamp. With the darker, finish the image blending a little where they meet.


I stamped 3 on the left side of the card. I then stamped a sentiment at the bottom. To finish I just used the fine tip and made a border around the edge with the Cadmium Red.


This is really fun to do, you can play around with lots of images and lots of colors too!!! These twin tip markers are very versatile! Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Patti Hamil