Trick or Treat...
The lovely Cuchy Sanchez has sent me this Halloween themed project. Even though Halloween is growing in popularity in Spain, I think Cuchy has hit the nail on the head with this. What do you guys think?
For my card, here you have the steps:
1. Trace a pumkpin image on an acetate sheet with ZIG Millennium black
2. Turn it down and paint it with Painty, Painty FX and Painty metallic (I used Yellow, clementine,clay and green) Don't mind if you paint over the black
3. Turn it up again and cut it and place it behind a window card
4. For the leaf, paint it with Painty Metallic
5. Add a layer of UTEE to form those water drops
6. Write your message with ZIG Millennium pen
If you too would like to purchase these fantastic products, please check out our online shop.