Friday, 25 October 2013


Something spooky...

The fantastic Jaine Drake never fails to impress and here is another project from here...

I've used for this project : 






1  Colour three bands of ink directly onto water colour paper using the ZIG Art and Graphic Twin Water Colour pens. 
2  Spray it with water and watched the colour spread. I helped it out a bit with a paint brush but on the whole just let it do it's thing.
3  Once that's dry use the dark orange ZIG Art and Graphic Twin Water Colour Pen to colour through a stencil in random spots.
4  Give this a light spray. I discovered that as there was so much colour on the stencil itself I used that to transfer the pattern to the background too.
5   Scribble the purple ZIG Art and Graphic Twin Water Colour Pen directly onto the stamp. If it dries on the stamp breath on it to re-activate the ink again.
6  Lastly pick up some purple ink with a wet paintbrush and flick it over the background. Cut out a tag shape.

To finish my tag off I used the same pens to colour directly onto the pumpkin face and used my ZIG two way glue pen to attach the die cut web and frame.