Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Halloween Card

Canadian based Design Team Member Kirsten Stackhouse has sent me this lovely Halloween themed card for the month. 

Here is a write up from Kirsten... 

An easy, fun craft is always a card! But with a few extra steps you can really make yours stand out! You can go to any craft store to pick up thick paper with any variety of textures and patterns on them. Also get things like ribbon or stickers! Using a ruler, cut out different sizes of squares from different types of paper, then glue (use the ZIG two way glue) them together in any way you like. Just make sure that you have a nice white piece of paper in front - to draw and write on! I always sketch out my doodle, then ink it with the ZIG Writer pen. I then used some Kurecolor Twin alcohol markers to colour it in. As a final touch, I used the ZIG clear Wink of Stella glitter brush to add some accents to the edges - and voila! Happy Halloween!

What do you guys think? Where can you buy these fantastic products I hear you say? Then look no further, check out our online shop site here.