Monday, 23 September 2013

ZIG Kurecolors working their magic as usual... 

The lovely Janie Drake shared this me this morning and I just had to share it with the rest of you. I think it is a great idea. At first I thought the second image was a completely different door knob but low and behold ZIG Kurecolor inks have worked their inky magic as per usual. 

Janie after cleaning her front door noticed her door number looking a little old and unloved so thought she should add some TLC to it with ZIG Kurecolor inks. They have taken this slightly old number and transformed it into something rather special. 

Jaine used Blush741, mid brown 764 and Beige 732 and I think the results are very impressive. Why not have a go yourself using our ZIG Kurecolor Inks. Buy them from our UK Shop site here. 99p UK Delivery or £7.99 European Delivery.  

Before...
After...