Thursday, 19 September 2013

New Home Doodle - Kim Dellow 



I stumbled across the following on our Kuretake Twitter feed the other day and I just wanted to blog it. I think this is so cute. 





I think that I'm just going to claim this week as Clean and Simple (CAS) week here on my blog! My last couple of makes have definitely been CAS and today is no break from that. It's a little doodle card, that I'm quite fond of. There isn't much to it I've just used a couple of pens, the ZIG Calligraphy pens and the ZIG Millenium pens.


Now you might recognise it as it was one of the samples I made for the Kuretake Create and Craft show I did last year but I hadn't got around to putting it up on my blog until now that is. 





Thank you Kim for letting me share this on our blog. 

If you too would like to see for yourself what our fantastic products can do then take a look at our online shop here where UK Delivery is only 99p and European Delivery is only £7.99. 

All the best :)