Mark that page...
Do you enjoy reading but hate creasing the page to remember where you are? Well why not take a look a look at this book mark designed by Spanish Design Team Member Cuchy Sanchez.
Step-by-step process is as follows:
1. Start stamping a rubber stamp on a piece of dictionary/book paper. Use permanent ink. Leave it to dry.
2. Colour a piece of gessoed cardstock with ZIG Art & Graphic Twin pens. I used # 13, 5, 35, 200, 53
3. Spritz some water and make the ink run
4. Pour a pinch of salt over the ink. See how it absorbs the pigment. Let it dry
5. Once dry, remove the salt.
6. Cut and glue the image previously stamped
7 and 8. Color the image with ZIG Art & Graphic Twin pens and blend the colours with a ZIG H2OBrush. I used # 53, 49, 72
10. Add a bit of shine with the transparent Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Take a look at our online shop here for all your art material needs including the above products :)