Got an old tin can?
If you need a pot to store those paint brushes, pens and pencils then take a look at snazzy idea that Design Team Member Laurence Colling has come up with.
Here is a step-by-step process of how it's done...
1. Material: ZIG Kurecolor refill ink, Brush writer, ZIG photo signature, tin, embossing folder, duct tape.
2. Run your duct tape through your embossing machine and add a few drops of ZIG Kurecolor refill ink. Wipe the ink over the duct tape.
3. On the picture you can see the difference between the duct tape colored with ink (on the left) and without ink (on the right).
4. Cut out squares and glue them on a scrap of paper. I outlined each with the ZIG photo signature pen.
5. Write the word "brush" on a scrap of white paper with the ZIG Brush writer and glue it on top of your squares.
You can buy a these amazing products from our shop site here.