Wednesday, 7 August 2013



FINAL

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all our readers across the globe. 


This post is more special than usual because it is announcing our Great British Kuretake Bake Off Winner!! 

So without further a due, lets get started... 


The finalists were Louise and Helen. Louise during the course of the bake off made a Traditional Dutch Apple Pie and Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies. 

Helen over the weeks made a Lemon Cake and a Bakewell Tart. All were fantastic and its no wonder that they both got through to the finals. 



For the Final, Louise baked a Strawberry Cream Cake. YUMMY! 



And Helen baked a Black Forest Cake. Another YUMMY! 

Its at this stage I wish I had been here to eat, I mean vote for my favourite but I made sure I had cake at home, technically I wasn't missing out too much then :) 

How delicious do they both look? Maybe if I ask nicely there'll bake them again...         

Okay so who wants to know who the winner is? 

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.... 



And the winner is.... 



HELEN

CONGRATULATIONS. 

Now get baking them all again :)