Thursday, 11 July 2013



Hi all, 

Hope your doing well this week. 

Design Team Member Steph Ackerman has sent me this cute stamped card which I 3wanted to share with you...

This is how Steph created this adorable mini card:

I found this amazing Stampendous stamp and knew right away she'd be perfect to use with my ZIG Markers.  


I created a  3 1/2" x 5" card from orange cardstock, then created and framed a die cut window in the front.  I added a second cream card (3 1/4" x 4 3/4")  onto which I stamped and colored my image.  Using ZIG Brushables, I colored this little lady with some fun colors - 

Root Beer Float
Platimum
Pure Yellow
Baby Pink
Powder Blue
Spring Green



A touch of Kurecolor ink was added to her horns and hoofs, as well as around the edge of the card.  Then a Wink of Stella Clear pen made the butterfly shine.


Some twine tied along the left edge adds a little additional color and dimension to the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you too would like to have a go with our Brushables, Kurecolours or Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, then take a look at our online shop here.

Thank you Steph. Speak to you all soon. 

Becki x