Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Painting on Glass 

Hello everyone, hope your all well. 


I bring you this project done by Spanish Design Team Member Cecilia Sanchez. Cecilia has drawn on this jar using our popular ZIG Painty Markers


1 - I painted the jam jar lid drawing the flag of England.







2 - Painting it all carefully with the ZIG Painty FX

3 - I have a set of stamps of crowns which I tucked into the bottle in order to follow the pattern.

4 - The largest stamp in front and the small for the back.










5 - I printed the text and also put inside in order to copy with black ZIG Painty FX


I love this, I have lots of Jars at home which I could put to good use using the Painty Markers

Thank you Cecilia, i'm sure lots of people will be doing this now. 






If you, our lovely readers would like to have a go at doing something similar to this then please visit our shop site here  and then why not send me your creations to r.muir@kuretake.co.uk, you never know you might see some of your work on here :) 

Speak soon, Becki x