Wednesday, 17 July 2013


Hello you lovely lot, its rather warm here in the UK, ice lollies, fans and ice cubes i'm sure have all sold out. Its time to stay cool and Laurence Colling has come up with this great idea for the bases of wine glasses. 

This could be used for any event and is a great way of displaying your guests names. 




1. I used a foam sheet to die cut a scallop shape and a circle inside.











2. ZIG Kurecolor Alcohol based duel tipped pens are perfect to write on foam and I added the name of my guests on each shape.



3. As shown in the picture, I cut my shape with scissors in order to place it around each glass.


4. As foam is flexible, it will return to its initial shape. 



This is a great idea for weddings, parties and any other type of function. 

Have you tried our ZIG Kurecolor Alcohol Markers? What do you think of them? You can buy them from our online shop here

Speak soon, Becki x