Sunday, 30 June 2013



 For Those Special Moments...

A card for many different occasions.
  
I've got to say it, but I really do love this card. Here is a write up about it from the creator Steph Ackerman.



"Good morning, Steph here.

I wanted to create a card that could be used for different occasions.  This "Special Moments" stamp was perfect, so I paired it with some busy pattern paper.  Using the Wink of Stella Brush, I added some glitter to the flags and the flourishes at the top of the paper.  I know it's hard to see, but it does add a little extra bling!
 



 


I inked the stamp with the round tip of a Black ZIG Writer and stamped it on the red pattern paper, inking the edges with the same tip.  I placed the sentiment on the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

I hope you like this card as much as I do. 

Why not take a look at our shop site here for more products and inspiration :)