Spanish Design Team Member Cecilia Sanchez has created this lovely project for us and another one which will be on the Blog tomorrow at 17:00.
Step-by-step guide by Cecilia:
- First, I draw a car in the DM panel and cut it with my electric saw.
- I paint with different colors of ZIG Woodcraft Markers.
- Even, the paint can be extended with my fingers, I love it!!!
- All painted
- To make the hanger, I used 3 wooden knobs which I sanded.
- And I painted them in red using the ZIG Woodcraft Marker.
- Add some holes with the drill and screw the knobs into place.
- And the final result.
Thank you Cecilia - we love it :)
Please take a look at our shop site here and tell us what you think.
Back tomorrow :)