Saturday, 29 June 2013


The possibilities are endless with our pens...


Jaine Drake sent me these lovely images created using some of our products. I thought I should share it on this blog as it is a rather special idea... 

Jaine says: "I had a go at painting some rocks. I used my black ZIG Woodcraft pen as the base then the ZIG White Writer pen to doodle on top.




 In the last picture with the ladybird I painted the whole stone with the ZIG White Painty Pen and drew the ladybird with ZIG Art and Graphic Twin Pens.



If you want to protect the artwork they can be given a coat of varnish.  Maybe paint inspirational words on small stones and put them in a glass jar. They also make great paperweights."



          

 

 Thank you Jaine

Take a look at our shop site and tell us what you think!