Friday, 28 June 2013



Throw those Hats...

Today's creation is brought to you by the very talented Kirsten Stackhouse, take a look at what she has created for us... 



Description by Kirsten:

For an easy, quick decoration for grad parties - I've made these little grad caps. First, I bought a sheet of sticker paper. I then used the ZIG Writers to outline the little grad caps, and used the Kurecolor Fine& Brush to colour in where the shadows would be. 



                            

Then I used a ZIG Water Colour Brush (with quite a bit of water) to push around the colour to give them a very watered down look. I then cut them out and proceeded to stick them everywhere. On little fake diplomas, on walls, on the sides of candles - anywhere. They'll add just a little artsy touch to your grad party!

 

Take a look at our shop site now for the latest products and inspiration.