Thursday, 27 June 2013



 Press those Buttons... 


The lovely Kirsten Stackhouse has been a very busy bee this month but has some how found the time to send us this amazing project idea and a second one (will be on the blog Friday 28/06)

Description by Kirsten:

One of the most fun projects I work on are my buttons. Now, as I mention in this video - you do require a button machine to actually press the button. But you CAN make designs like I did in the video and send them away to be pressed into buttons - featuring your artwork! This time of year I help out with many spring events/proms/dances and flower buttons are a hit! I've used the ZIG Writer pens (Rose and Teal) and some light coloured ZIG Art and Graphic Twins to create my design here. Enjoy!

          

If you too would like to purchase these fantastic ZIG Writers and ZIG Art and Graphic Twin Pens, then check out our shop site here where you will also find all of our other fantastic products. 

Thanks for reading/watching. We'll be back tomorrow with yet another fantastic creation :)