Saturday, 22 June 2013



Hello Friday readers... Here is an easel card created by Miria Molinari, we know you'll love it :) 

Here is a step-by-step guide brought to you by Miria:
 
 
1. I coloured a stamped image with ZIG Art & Graphic Twins












 
2. Colouring tip: press the brush tip gently on a plexiglas block and pick small amounts of colours with the ZIG H2o waterbrush










 
3. I used ZIG Kurecolor and ZIG Wink of Stella Pen for some details












 
4. I made a blackboard and write the sentiment with ZIG Post-Chalk Pen













 
5. I stamped some more details on a cotton ribbon using ZIG Art & Graphic Twins again.










 
6. I completed the easel card with buttons and fabric on the background.




Why not take a look at our shop site here where you will find all of our amazing ZIG products and lots of inspiration to help you create endless projects.