Monday, 13 May 2013

Fly me to the moon...

WOW, I love this. 


Our Spanish design team member, Cuchy Sanchez has created this lovely project based on our May theme Planets and Constellations.



 

I started applying a coat of gesso to a canvas board. With ZIG® Clean Color Real Brush I applied different shades of blue ( blue, persian blue and light blue) and spread the ink with the waterbrush pen.





Using a star die, I cut 3 stars and painted them with silver ZIG® Writer Metallic.


 

I made a circle stencil and applied a coat of texture paste, not so even, so it looked like the "moon". Let it dry.


 

Using ZIG® Art and Graphic Twins, I painted the moon. I grabbed the ink directly from the tip of the pen with the ZIG® H2O Waterbrush pen.




I added a bit of sparkle with the clear wink of stella brush, both to the moon and the stars. With a ZIG® black Painty FX pen and the white opaque ZIG® writer for journaling, I wrote the text.

You can buy the above products from our Kuretake Shop here.

Thanks for reading and have a great week.

Becki x