Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Perseverance pays off...

Its Tuesday, Monday is over with and if you love creating art journal pages then you will love this. I love the vibrancy of this page. 

One of our lovely UK Design Team Members, Zoe Ford has created this and emailed it to me, which I wanted to share with all of our fabulous readers and fellow bloggers. I hope you like it...


Zoe told me that she was originally finding it difficult using the ZIG® Cartoonist Ink and our Dip Pens and initially gave up BUT she persevered and wallah here is a finished page.







Thank you Zoe for sharing this with us. 

Everyone should have a go at drawing with the Nibs, they are very special and leave a lovely finish to anyone's work. 

If you have ever used them, please leave a comment below. I would love to hear your stories. 

Or if you think you'd like to give it a go, then you can purchase all you need from our UK shop site here

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your week

All the best, Becki x