The steps are easy to follow and this is how you go about achieving a page like this...
1. Cut 3 circles out of watercolour paper and 3 more a bit smaller
2. Paint the bigger circles with yellow ZIG® Art and Graphic Twin. Let it dry and paint it again
3. Paint the small circles with pink ZIG® Wink of Stella Brush and let it dry
4. Distress the edges of the yellow circles. Paint the edges with ZIG® Metallic Writer Gold
5. Add some dots over the pink circles with yellow ZIG® Painty
6. I used an already made background to layout the circles and add straight lines for journaling with ZIG® Millennium Pens
7. I added the title with pink and blue ZIG® Painty
8. I also used white journaling pen to add an edge to the letters
Thank you Cuchy. As always we love it and already can't wait to see more of your brilliant work.
All of these items are available to be brought from our online shop at KuretakeShop.
Thanks for reading and have a fantastic weekend wherever you are.