Thursday, 7 March 2013



Today I created a “You're Special” Book Mark! Using the ZIG Art & Graphic Twin set (Kind Heart Tones), I came up with this...




I took a white book mark from Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock® David Tutera™ Celebrate Cardmaking System and some of his Step3 embellishments (sentiment sticker, circle, butterfly and bling). I used all four colors in ZIG Art & Graphic Twin set by coloring a fourth each of this beautiful Garden Gate Background Stamp from JustRite® Papercraft to create an ombre effect.



Next I prepared the embellishment to use as a center piece by layering the embossed dots circle which was sanded first, next the butterfly was adhere in the middle to the circle using ZIG 2-Way Glue Chisel Tip and then add the bling.



I centered the layered embellishment to the upper part of the book mark with ZIG 2-Way Glue Chisel Tip and added the sentiment sticker. Now it's ready to hold a place in a book!



Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH