Jamie Cripps has created this wonderful tutorial for you all to follow at home.
Stamps : Old School Rock and Spectacle (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Patterned Paper: Boxer 6x6 (Basic Grey)
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Ink: Geranium Red 264, Deep Blue 378 and Brown 705 ZIG Kurecolor Ink
Kettle Colorbox (Clearsnap)
Markers: Cadmium Red 217 Kurecolor Marker
Pen: ZIG® Millennium Pure Black 02
ZIG® Wink of Stella
Adhesive: ZIG® 2 Way Glue
1/4" Zapdots and Adhesive Runner (Helmar)
Tools: ZIG® Water Colour BrusH2O
1. Stamp the cassette image on a piece of chipboard. Place a small drop of the deep blue ink on your craft mat.
2. Using a ZIG® brusH20, pick up the deep blue colour and colour the main part of the cassette.
3. Colour the inside area of the tape with the ZIG® Kurecolor deep blue ink as shown.
4. Clean off your brush then place a small drop of brown ZIG® Kurecolor Ink onto your craft mat and colour the tape area.
5. Stamp your sentiment on the cassette label.
6. Stamp the cassette on pattern paper and colour the heart with a red ZIG® Kurecolor marker.
7. Cut out the pattern pieces shown.
8. Adhere the pattern pieces to the chipboard cassette using ZIG® 2 Way Glue.
9. Cut out the cassette from the chipboard.
10. Add the second sentiment to the cardbase.
11. Adhere a piece of patterned paper to the cardbase as shown.
12. Place small dashes around the patterned paper using a black ZIG® Millennium pen.
13. Adhere the cassette to the front with foam adhesive.