Thursday, 27 December 2012

Lampshade Doodling With Zig Brushables

Hello Kuretake Fans!  
We hope you have had a wonderful and peaceful Christmas!

Today I am here to show you a lampshade I made using the Kuretake products.


This started out life as a plain flat packed paper lampshade.  I used the Zig Brushables to doodle on some flowers.  These pens are brilliant as they don't bleed which is perfect when working with these sorts of lampshades!  

Once I was happy with the position of the flowers I used a brown Zig Brushable and drew in the branches.  For a touch of sparkle I used some of the Zig Wink Of Stella pens over the edges of the flowers.

These lampshades can be adapted for any room in your house, you just need to get those pens out and start doodling!

Have a crafty day
Beckie :)