If you have been following our social media for a while you may remember Zoe Ford and some commissions she did for Kuretake back in 2011, well she is now back, but this time as a design team member and has been busy creating a lovely art journal using a few of our products.
- ZIG® Cartoonist Kurecolor Twins (Persian Green #334, Light Carmine #204, Black #900, Cadmium Red # 217)
- ZIG® Kurecolor KC3000 Twins (Carmine Red #208, Light Green #504, Persian Blue #315, Bright Yellow # 404)
- ZIG® Art & Graphic Twins (Black #900)
- Waterbrush H2O in medium brush
- Timeless Tabs Booklet by Basically Bare
Small wooden heart, old book pages, paper, brayer, acrylic paints (turquoise, dark blue), white Sakura Gelly Roll pen. Liquitex gesso, black Stazon inkpad, clear Kaisercraft script stamp, tissue paper, Decopatch glue & varnish.
If you haven't had the chance to see Zoe's commissions here they are... She uses our ZIG® Millennium pen range to create a number of Zen doodles.
To see more of Zoe's designs visit her blog here.