A blog all about arts and crafts, illustration, home decor and design.
Email Sign Up
Calligraphy Practise Sheets
Sunday, 16 December 2012
Gift Boxes with Jenn Cochran
has created a lovely gift box tutorial using ZIG
2 Way Glue
1. Start by coloring your ZIG
choice onto the plastic lid.
2. Dip a synthetic paint brush into a small amount of alcohol and then into the
ink on the lid.
3. Paint all sides, top and bottom of a plastic takeaway box.
4. Decorate the front of your take away box using a ZIG
5. Jenn has used a
to create her lettering. She coloured it using a ZIG
. This was stamped onto flag shaped cardstock.
6. Cut a slightly larger matching flag using a patterned paper. Then stick behind your white card stock.
7. To finish use ZIG
2 Way Glue
to adhere the flag to the plastic take away box and add embellishments.
You then have an easy, beautiful gift box prefect for those Christmas sweets.
To see more about this design visit Jenn's blog
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post Comments (Atom)