Cecilia has used ZIG® Woodcraft markers, Art & Graphic Twins, Opaque Writer in White, Vellum Writer and a BrusH2O.
2. Start adding colour with ZIG® Woodcraft markers.
3. Allow to dry and build up your colour choices with more Woodcraft markers.
4. Cecilia has added a ZIG® Gold Woodcraft to add some sparkle to her background.
5. Use a ZIG® Art & Graphic Twins to add shadows to your piece. By using the BrusH2O you can create a gradient effect.
6. Add details such as mouths and eyes by using a ZIG® black marker. Here Cecilia has used a ZIG® Vellum Writer.
To see more of Cecilia's wonderful designs visit her blog here.