Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Miria's Winter Delight with ZIG Art & Graphic


Hi, Miria here. 

Today I'd like to show you how you can give a lovely watercoloured effect on your digis using Kuretake Zig Art&Graphic Twins.

I used a sweet image from Polka Doodles and have created some easy step by step stages with images for you to have a go!


 

First I coloured the girl's face with Kurecolor Flesh Colour and Pale Pink
I used ZIG Art & Graphic Twins n.72 and n.73 for her hair and n.313 for her clothes


I just put a little colour on a stamp plate using the brush tip



Then I started colouring the hair gently using fab H2o Kuretake Waterbrush 

I added some colour to let some shadows show



I used the fine tip to give definition

I started colouring the clothes using the same technique

You can see the final result on a card I made. Hope you can have fun giving a try to it! Hugs, Miria




Thanks Mira....It Looks FAB!!! Steph ;-)