Thursday, 25 October 2012

Millennium Charm with Margie H























Our new design member Margie H has created a lovely tutorial for us using ZIG Millennium pens
and some shrink plastic. Let us know what you think....

What Margie H has used:

KURETAKE ZIG: (ZIG Memory System Millennium 01 Pure Black)
Shrink Plastic: PolyShrink (White)
Jump Ring: Advantus (Tim Holtz)
Cord: Canvas Corp
Die: Spellbinders™ Paper Arts (S5-098 Jewels Stones)
Tool: We R Memory Keepers (Crop A Dile)
Darice (Heating Tool)

Jewel Stones Charms by Margie Higuchi



I was watching the Presidential Debate while I was doodling...I think you know my state of mind at the time was! LOL!!! Sorry about the bad lighting.


Then using my Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, I cut/embossed the plastic with a few of S5-098 Jewel Stones dies. Then I punched holes on top of the die cuts and used my heating tool to shrink. To create some cute charms to use for a future project :)


Thanks for letting me share my news and a little project to go with!

MargieH xo