We are going for the gold this July for our monthly challenge! Here's a cute card that I whipped up using the ZIG Wink of Stella Gold pen and a ZIG Millennium pen.
- Die Cut & Emboss a piece of cardstock.
- Using the Wink of Stella Gold pen doodle all around the embossing. Don't worry if it's not perfect...no one will notice!
Check out how glittery it looks! (It's even better in real life!!)
- Use the same die to trace around onto your card background.
- Die cut a circle and cover it with glitter.
- Die cut and stamp out other embellishments and then assemble your card together. I used a bit of twine on it too.
Be sure to get your GOLD project submitted for the monthly challenge!